("PLUG IN TO WIN CHEVY VOLT GIVEAWAY")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Plug in to Win Chevy Volt Giveaway (Sweepstakes) begins at 12:01 AM Pacific Daylight Saving Time (PDT) on July 2, 2014, and ends at 11:59 PM PDT on August 17, 2014 (Sweepstakes Period).
3. SPONSOR: General Motors LLC, 100 Renaissance Center, Detroit, Michigan 48265.
4. ADMINISTRATOR: All Terrain Productions, Inc., 2675 West Grand Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60612-1144.
5. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the Sponsors and Administrators decisions, which are final and binding in all matters, related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize (described below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
6. PRIZES AND THE VALUE OF THE PRIZES.
A. Five (5) 2014 Chevy Sweet Seat Prizes (each, a Sweet Seat Prize and collectively, the Sweet Seat Prizes):
a. Sweet Seat Prize No. 1: Sweet Seat Prize No. 1 includes: (a) Four (4) tickets for Sweet Seat Prize Winner and three (3) guests to the San Francisco Giants home baseball game scheduled to be played on Friday, July 11, 2014; (b) One (1) parking pass for the July 11, 2014, game; (c) Two (2) tickets for the for Sweet Seat Prize Winner and one (1) guest to attend the San Francisco Giants home baseball game scheduled to be played on Sunday, August 31, 2014 (the Grand Prize Game); and (d) One (1) parking pass for the Grand Prize Game. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Sweet Seat Prize No. 1 is $525.
b. Sweet Seat Prize No. 2: Sweet Seat Prize No. 2 includes: (a) Four (4) tickets for Sweet Seat Prize Winner and three (3) guests to the San Francisco Giants home baseball game scheduled to be played on Saturday, July 12, 2014; (b) One (1) parking pass for the July 12, 2014, game; (c) Two (2) tickets for the for Sweet Seat Prize Winner and one (1) guest to attend the Grand Prize Game; and (d) One (1) parking pass for the Grand Prize Game. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Sweet Seat Prize No. 2 is $525.
c. Sweet Seat Prize No. 3: Sweet Seat Prize No. 3 includes: (a) Four (4) tickets for Sweet Seat Prize Winner and three (3) guests to the San Francisco Giants home baseball game scheduled to be played on Friday, July 25, 2014; (b) One (1) parking pass for the July 25, 2014, game; (c) Two (2) tickets for the for Sweet Seat Prize Winner and one (1) guest to attend the Grand Prize Game; and (d) One (1) parking pass for the Grand Prize Game. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Sweet Seat Prize No. 3 is $525.
d. Sweet Seat Prize No. 4: Sweet Seat Prize No. 4 includes: (a) Four (4) tickets for Sweet Seat Prize Winner and three (3) guests to the San Francisco Giants home baseball game scheduled to be played on Tuesday, August 12, 2014; (b) One (1) parking pass for the August 12, 2014, game; (c) Two (2) tickets for the for Sweet Seat Prize Winner and one (1) guest to attend the Grand Prize Game; and (d) One (1) parking pass for the Grand Prize Game. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Sweet Seat Prize No. 4 is $525.
e. Sweet Seat Prize No. 5: Sweet Seat Prize No. 5 includes: (a) Four (4) tickets for Sweet Seat Prize Winner and three (3) guests to the San Francisco Giants home baseball game scheduled to be played on Friday, August 29, 2014; (b) One (1) parking pass for the August 29, 2014, game; (c) Two (2) tickets for the for Sweet Seat Prize Winner and one (1) guest to attend the Grand Prize Game; and (d) One (1) parking pass for the Grand Prize Game. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Sweet Seat Prize No. 2 is $525.
Each Sweet Seat Prize Winners companions must be 18 years of age or older or of the legal age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The dates and times of Major League Baseball games, events and exhibitions are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball or the San Francisco Giants, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the Sweet Seat Prizes shall govern in the event that a legal game event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played due to weather, an act of God, and an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. The Sweet Seat Prize Winners and their guests agree to comply with all applicable ballpark regulations in connection with the Sweet Seat Prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities (defined below) reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any Sweet Seat Prize Winner or guest who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or exhibits any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. The Sweepstakes Entities (defined below) will not be responsible for acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and Sweet Seat Prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket(s).
No lodging or transportation will be included in the Sweet Seat Prize. Lodging and transportation are the sole responsibility of each Sweet Seat Prize Winner. No parking will be provided for the Grand Prize Game. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not described herein as being provided, including but not limited to meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the Sweet Seat Prize are the sole responsibility of Sweet Seat Prize Winners. Limit one (1) Sweet Seat Prize per person, family or household.
B. One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize includes (1) 2014 Chevrolet Volt (manufacturers suggested retail price of no more than $42,000) (the Grand Prize or Vehicle and together with the Sweet Seat Prizes, the Prize(s)). If the Chevrolet Volt model selected by Sponsor has, a manufacturers suggested retail price of less than $42,000, the Grand Prize Winner will NOT receive the difference in prize value. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for vehicle registration, license, title and insurance fees and for all costs associated with any available upgrade or option packages and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize not specified herein. The Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of the Vehicle within 30 days of notice of availability from a Chevrolet dealer in California, as selected by Grand Prize Winner, and approved by Sponsor. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for arranging shipping, if any, to Grand Prize Winners place of residence. The Grand Prize Winner must a have valid U.S. drivers license and evidence of legally required insurance to take delivery. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator shall be responsible for delays in delivery of the Vehicle; delivery is subject to availability. The Vehicle awarded may differ from any vehicle shown in promotional materials. The Vehicles color, options and equipment will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV of Grand Prize is $42,000.
ARV of all prizes is $44,625.
7. HOW TO ENTER: There are three ways to enter the Sweepstakes: on line, by mail, or on-site. No other method of entry will be accepted.
A. Mail-in Method: Enter the Sweepstakes by mailing a 3 by 5 note card on which you have hand-printed your full name, city, state, ZIP code, phone number with area-code, date of birth, valid email address (optional) and the words Plug in to Win Chevy Volt Giveaway with proper postage affixed to 1321 Upland Dr. #4592, Houston, TX 77043-4718. MAIL ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED BY August 17, 2014 AND RECEIVED BY SPONSOR NO LATER THAN August 23, 2014. Incomplete or inaccurate mail-in entries are void.
Mail-in Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor, Administrator and the MLB Entities assume no responsibility for lost, mutilated, late or misdirected entries. Email addresses provided via the mail-in method will be used for prize notification purposes only; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon entrants provision of this information.
B. Online: Enter the Sweepstakes by visiting www.sfgiants.com/chevy (the Website) on or before 11:59 PM PDT on August 17, 2014, and clicking on the Sweepstakes banners, buttons or links to access the online entry form for the Sweepstakes. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on the online entry form to be eligible. Incomplete or inaccurate online entries are void. By successfully transmitting a completed online entry form as directed, you will be entered in the Sweepstakes.
C. On-site Entry: By filling out: (a) the Business Reply Card entry form; or (b) the Electronic Data Capture entry form at Chevrolet displays located at select San Francisco Giants games. Entrants must complete in full and submit all non-optional data requested on the entry form to be eligible. Incomplete entries are void.
Limit: One (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry used.
8. TIMING OF DRAWINGS AND NOTIFICATION TO WINNERS. One (1) potential winner of a Sweet Seat Prize will be determined at random drawings (each, a Drawing) on the following dates (each a Drawing Date) from among all eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date, for a total of five (5) Sweet Seat Prize Winners:
Non-winning eligible entries from one Drawing will carry over to subsequent Drawings, if any. Each potential Sweet Seat Prize winner will be notified by phone, email or mail (in the sole discretion of Sponsor or Administrator, as applicable) within the two (2) days following the date of the applicable Drawing (the Prize Notification). If any potential Sweet Seat Prize winner does not respond to such Prize Notification within 24 hours of the time of issuance, disqualification and Sweet Seat Prize forfeiture will result and a second-chance drawing will occur the next business day. Participants in any second-chance drawing will consist of all eligible non-winning entries received as of the applicable Drawing. This process will be repeated until the earlier of: (1) a Sweet Seat Prize Winner is selected; or (2) two (2) days prior to game day for the respective Sweet Seat Prize. Each potential Sweet Seat Prize winner may be required to execute, have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicity, within 72 hours of the time of issuance. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential Sweet Seat Prize winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes (each, a Sweet Seat Prize Winner and collectively the Sweet Seat Prize Winners). Failure to submit any identification required by Administrator or to return any required documents within the specified time period, non-compliance with these Official Rules or the return of the Sweet Seat Prize or Prize Notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and Sweet Seat Prize forfeiture.
Each of the five (5) Sweet Seat Prize Winners will be automatically entered as a finalist in a random drawing to win the Grand Prize (the Grand Prize Drawing). The Grand Prize Drawing will take place at the Grand Prize Game on August 31, 2014. In the event the Grand Prize Game is cancelled, the Grand Prize will be awarded on the rescheduled game date of the original Grand Prize Game. If the Grand Prize game is not rescheduled or the rescheduled game is cancelled, the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Each Sweet Seat Prize Winner must be present at the Grand Prize Game to win. If any Sweet Seat Prize Winner cannot attend the Grand Prize Game, he or she may send a representative who is over the age of 18 in his or her place. If any confirmed Sweet Seat Prize Winner fails to appear at the Grand Prize Game for any reason, Sponsor may in its sole discretion appoint a person to act as a Proxy on Sweet Seat Winners behalf. This person (Proxy) must follow the same conditions that the Sweet Seat Prize Winner would have, and if the Proxy wins the Grand Prize, it will be awarded to the Sweet Seat Prize Winner, not the Proxy. The winner of the Grand Prize Drawing (Grand Prize Winner) together with the Sweet Seat Prize Winners shall herein be referred to as the Winners).
9. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning a Sweet Seat Prize will depend upon the number of eligible entries received as of the applicable Drawing Date from all entry methods.
10. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open only to persons who, at the time of entry, are (a) 18 years or older or the legal age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older and (b) legal residents of California. Employees, directors and officers and their immediate families (husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, parents and children and their spouses) and household members (whether or not related) of Sponsor; San Francisco Giants; Aramark; AEG Merchandise; Contemporary Services Corporation; News Corporation; Administrator; Jack Morton Worldwide; the MLB Entities and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and any and all other companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes or otherwise associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively the Sweepstakes Entities) are not eligible to participate or win a prize. The MLB Entities shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (BOC); its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils; MLB Advanced Media, L.P.; Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc.; Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.; the Major League Baseball Clubs (Clubs); each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity that now or in the future is controlled by or is under the common control of the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
11. WINNERS' LIST. For the names of the Winners, please send a self-addressed and stamped envelope to Plug in to Win Chevy Volt Giveaway Sweepstakes, 2675 West Grand Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60612-1144. Requests for Winners names must be received by December 1, 2014. Allow four to six weeks for delivery of the list.
12. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. The Prizes are subject to availability and are subject to change. The Prizes may not be transferred, assigned, changed or redeemed for cash, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute any Prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended Prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any and all taxes (including but not limited to federal, state, local or income taxes) are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Each Sweet Seat Prize Winner will be required to provide his or her Social Security number and appropriate tax documentation for tax reporting purposes. Sponsor will file where required an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of any Prize.
13. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, by participating, each entrant (a) agrees to release General Motors LLC, Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, managers, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by their participation in this Sweepstakes, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any Prize; (b) if selected as a Winner, consents to the use by Sponsor, the MLB Entities and each of their respective designees of the Winners name, hometown, photograph, voice, or other likenesses and prize information for promotion, advertising and marketing purposes in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law, and upon request will provide written confirmation of such consent; and (c) ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NONE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR ANYONE ELSE HAS EITHER MADE, OR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS QUALITY OR AVAILABILITY. Neither any of the Sweepstakes Entities nor any service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected mail, or any injury or damage to an entrants or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR AND THE APPLICABLE MLB ENTITIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR INDIVIDUAL(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. No failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of being executed as planned, or in the case of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, technical failures or any other causes that in the opinion of Administrator, Sponsor or any of the applicable MLB Entities, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), Administrator and any of the MLB Entities reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at the Website and the determination of the Prize Winners will be made from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of such termination, cancellation or suspension, as Administrator determines in its sole discretion. Entrants not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding online entry, entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of an established email account associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
14. GOVERNING LAW. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights, including trademarks and copyrights of the San Francisco Giants, are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.