Payments: A 75% deposit is due within 10 business days of your reservation. Final payment on the remaining 25% held is due 30 days prior to your game date
Contacting Giants Group Sales & Service: : If you have not previously brought a group to AT&T Park, please contact the Giants Inside Sales Department at 415.972.2298 or email our Group representatives at email@example.com.
If you are a returning Giants Group Leader, you may contact your personal Account Manager by calling 415.972.2299 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket Mailing: Once payment is received, group tickets are mailed and should arrive within 5-10 business days.
Refunds: All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges
Lost/Forgotten Tickets: Head to the Ticket Services Office located just off of Willie Mays Plaza and next to the will call windows on the King Street side of the ballpark. A Giants representative will be able to help you and, if we can identify the specific ticket locations that were lost, we can reprint your tickets. This is why it is important to carefully record which tickets are distributed to which members of your group. It may also be helpful to have your group account number with you on the day of the game, so that we may provide you with speedier service.
Parking: The ballpark parking lots open 3 hours prior to game time, and the ballpark gates open 2 hours prior to game time. Automobile Parking is available in Giants lots just South of the ballpark across McCovey Cove. Parking cost is $35 per vehicle. RV, Bus and Limo Parking is available adjacent to Giants Lot A on Terry Francois Blvd. for $60 per RV, Bus or Limo.