Reds Heads Kids Club
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How do I redeem my ticket from my voucher?
- A: You may bring your ticket voucher to the ticket box office anytime before the start of the game to redeem your child's (1) Mezzanine ticket.
- Q: Will I be able to purchase tickets so I can sit with my child?
- A: Yes, parents and friends are able to purchase additional tickets upon request to make sure that you are sitting with your child.
- Q: How long does it take for my Reds Heads membership kit to arrive after I order them on Reds.com?
- A: It takes anywhere from 3-4 weeks for the items to be processed and shipped.
- Q: What time and where should I arrive for the Player Autograph Sessions?
- A: The autograph sessions will be in the Reds Hall of Fame on Joe Nuxhall Way. Most autograph sessions will start at 2:30 p.m. and go until the line is done. The Reds player will be signing for anywhere from 10 minutes to 30 minutes. Get there early so you are guaranteed to meet a player and get his autograph.
- *Please check reds.com/kidsclub for any last-minute date or time changes.
- Q: Who will be signing at the Player Autograph Sessions?
- A: The player will be chosen and announced on reds.com/kidsclub a few days before each session.
- **Please check reds.com/kidsclub for any last-minute date or time changes.
- Q: What if my child lost his or her dog tags?
- A: Don't worry. Your child will still get to take part in all the Reds Heads events. Just make sure that your child has some part of their Reds Heads gear on and brings his or her voucher.
- Q: What if my child lost his or her voucher booklet?
- A: Again, no need to worry. If this happens, please call (513) 765-7314 and we'll be able to help.
- Q: Who gets chosen for the Reds Heads Run-On and other on-field activities?
- A: There is a drawing from the vouchers in your booklet and out of the general Reds Heads membership each week for these activities. Everyone has a chance! Make sure you write your name legibly because you may be getting a call to meet one of the players on the field!
For any other questions, please e-mail RedsHeads@reds.com or call (513) 765-7314.